Where Value Meets Style and Security
Heritage Fiberglass Doors provide the strength of fiberglass and the classic look of woodgrain. Provia’s textured doors are artfully stained or painted with a durable finish that is guaranteed to last.
Custom Heights up to 8 Feet
Need a little more height? Provia offers customized door and sidelite heights in 1⁄8” increments.
Heritage™ Fiberglass Entry Door Advantages
17⁄8” Finger-jointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinge and strike sides are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity.
Polyurethane core reduces energy loss.
Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
Specially engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking and warping.
Variable-depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain imitates a wood door appearance.
Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance.
A high-performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage fiberglass bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance. Plugless Window Trim is optional on Heritage Fiberglass (see Price List for available styles)
5-Step Paint Finishing System
1. A40 Hot-dipped Galvannealed 300% more coating thickness than 40Z Full Electrolytic Zinc Coated steel, resisting rust inside and out
2. Base Coat (Prime Paint) A 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened base coat is applied by a robotic reciprocating paint system
3. Oven-Cured Base coat is oven-cured for lasting durability
4. Finish Coat The door is then coated with a 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened finish coat using our state-of-the-art electrostatic application
5. Oven-Cured The door is oven-cured a second time, creating a long-lasting, durable finish
5-Step Stain Finishing System
1. Base Coat (Prime Paint)
A 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened base coat is applied by a robotic reciprocating paint system
The base coat is oven-cured for lasting durability
3. Stain Finish
A coating of hand-applied stain is added for enhanced beauty
4. UV Resistant Clear Coat
A layer of 2-part urethane, catalyst- hardened clear coat with UV inhibitors is applied
The door is oven-cured a second time, creating a long-lasting, durable finish