Provia Legacy Steel Entry Door
Legacy Steel features add up to a professional-class product. Whether you select Legacy Woodgrain Textured Steel or Smooth Steel, our entry systems will provide an elegant, durable and energy efficient addition to any home.
Custom Widths & Increased Height up to 8 Feet
Need a little more height or a little less width? We are pleased to offer customized door and sidelite widths and heights in 1⁄8” increments.
- Embossed texture provides a traditional panel wood door look
- Provides deep shadow lines accentuating the character of the door’s design
- Rich contouring adds depth and artistic character
Legacy™ Steel Advantages
Composite top and bottom endcaps increase rigidity and energy efficiency.
The edges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduce heat and cold transfer, while our exclusive tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength.
ProVia doors are foam filled by a computer driven process that ensures the optimal foam fill for maximum energy efficiency and strength.
To reinforce the lock and deadbolt area, we add a rigid composite lock block to all of our steel doors.
Our 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvannealed steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
NEW Plugless Window Trim is optional on Legacy Steel (see Price List for available styles)
5-Step Stain Finishing System
- Base Coat (Prime Paint)
A 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened base coat is applied by a robotic reciprocating paint system
The base coat is oven-cured for lasting durability
- Stain Finish
A coating of hand-applied stain is added for enhanced beauty
- UV Resistant Clear Coat
A layer of 2-part urethane, catalyst- hardened clear coat with UV inhibitors is applied
The door is oven-cured a second time, creating a long-lasting, durable finish
5-Step Paint Finishing System
- A40 Hot-dipped Galvannealed 300% more coating thickness than 40Z Full Electrolytic Zinc Coated steel, resisting rust inside and out
- Base Coat (Prime Paint) A 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened base coat is applied by a robotic reciprocating paint system
- Oven-Cured Base coat is oven-cured for lasting durability
- Finish Coat The door is then coated with a 2-part urethane, catalyst-hardened finish coat using our state-of-the-art electrostatic application
- Oven-Cured The door is oven-cured a second time, creating a long-lasting, durable finish