Composite Window Installation in Richmond, VA
Let Skyline Windows Install Your New Replacement Windows
At Skyline Windows, we use Starmark windows by Okna for composite replacement window projects. The Starmark window is a solid-core composite replacement window. Composite windows offer a high level of rigidity plus the same low maintenance appeal of vinyl windows.
Starmark composite windows also offer the highest thermal and structural performance of any composite window on the market, and a wide variety of options to make sure it looks great in your home. This composite window replacement is ideal for homeowners who want an energy-efficient product that can endure harsh temperatures and heavy winds.
Starmark Composite Window Features
Here are some of the standard features for all Starmark composite windows:
- Solid Composite Material. Even under heavy loads and high heat, the composite stays strong.
- Butt-Joint Sashes. Beautifully crafted butt-joint corners give the appearance of real wood.
- Metal Locks. Powder-coated metal locks are strong and visually appealing.
- Inter-Lock & Seal. This system and a thick bulb seal work together to make this one of the most airtight windows on the market.
- Solid Sloping Sill. A 5 degree slope insures that water is sent away from the house.
Thru-Vision Screen. The Thru-Vision Screen is thin, fiberglass mesh screen that allows the maximum amount of light to pass through.
You will also have many options available to customize your ideal window. These options include interior and exterior colors, grid patterns and glass.
Contact Skyline Windows for a No-Pressure Consultation
When you’re looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy window installer, consider Skyline Windows. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding work and using high-quality materials — all at a great price. For your free, no-obligation consultation, call (804) 270-4008 or complete our online request form.