Wood Window Replacement Services in Richmond
Skyline Windows Installs ProVia® Wood Windows
A lot of things have changed since Skyline Window first started in 1987, but there’s one thing that has remained the same: we use high-quality products for every window replacement project we handle. When we install wood windows, we use the ProVia® Aeris brand. ProVia Aeris windows are our choice because they are:
- Durable and energy-efficient.
- Use two Integrated DualTech™ Sweep Locks and Tilt Latches.
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified.
- Neopor® insulation for additional energy efficiency.
- Constructed of pre-finished real oak, cherry or maple wood.
Our wood window styles include slider, double-hung, casement, awning, shapes and bay/bow.
Benefits of Wood Windows
There are many pros to every wood window replacement style we offer. Here are benefits you can enjoy if you decide to have wood windows installed in your home:
- Durability. Wood windows stand up to all temperatures and weather conditions. When properly sealed, they will not warp or crack and do not contract as much when temperatures fluctuate.
- Outstanding Insulation. Wood windows can insulate your home significantly better than their counterparts, and are even more effective if you choose energy-efficient double-paned glass.
- Low Maintenance. Wood windows have long-lasting sealants applied to them. That means you’ll only have to clean them with some liquid soap and a soft cloth a couple times a year.
- Customization. Wood windows can be cut in any style you’d like and be painted any color you can think of. If you decide you want to change the color at some point, you don’t have to replace the window. Instead, just sand, prime and repaint.
- Cost Savings. While wood windows tend to cost more than other materials, there’s an opportunity to save money in the long run. As long as you take proper care of your wood windows, they will last indefinitely. Plus wood windows are energy-efficient, which can help you save money too.